Minty Chocolate Mousse Brownies
1 Box Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. whipping cream
- 1 c. Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c. sugar
- Topping: 1/3 c. Andes Creme de Menthe baking chips + a handful more for sprinkling over the top.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of a10-inch spring-form pan with shortening. Make brownie mix as directed on box, using the water, oil, and the 2 eggs listed here. Spread evenly in spring form pan.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream and 1 c. Andes Creme De Menthe chips over medium heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly.
- In another bowl, beat 3 eggs and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until foamy; stir into chocolate mixture. Pour the chocolate mixture evenly over brownie batter in pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 5 minutes or until the top is set. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt about 1/3 cup Andes Creme de Menthe chips, stirring in 15 second intervals, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over the brownies. Sprinkle more Creme de Menthe chips over the top if desired.
- Run a metal spatula around side of dessert to loosen; remove side of spring form pan. Serve at room temperature, or cover tightly and refrigerate until chilled.
- **you can use a rectangular pan and cook for about 45 minutes.
- **if using a dark or non-stick 9X13inch pan bake at 325.